Social Media for Non-profits
| Ebenezer Davidraj | - @ebedavidraj
Principles for using social media in a nonprofit organization
- Set Goals
- Plan your voice
- Create Good Content
- Respond to your audience
- Listen to your audience
- Maximize your efforts
Importance of feedback and responding
- Create a policy for interaction with any and all feedback and stick to it.
- Feedback is also engagement with audience.
- If a lot of people are liking the content, but not sharing it, what’s missing?
- What can you do to encourage more sharing? Listen to what your audience is saying and what they are not saying
Response Policy: Always respond; always respond kindly.
- Paid Ads
Creating your social media strategy
- Set a Goal
- What is the message and voice you want to portray?
- Do you want to give them an inside scoop-bringing them in as insiders?
Continue reading →